Day: December 7, 2020

5 Sneaker Trends That Will Be Popular in 2021

As 2021 approaches, our sartorial focus continues to zero in on all of the trends that will enter the spotlight in the coming months. In fact, we recently showcased a smattering of shoe trends that will definitely have a moment next year. Today, we thought we’d spend some time discussing 2021 sneaker trends specifically. After all, trainers are often one of the go-to shoe silhouettes in many of our wardrobes.

To showcase the trends that will have an impact in 2021, we turned to the feeds of some of our favorite fashion follows to uncover those noteworthy styles. Some of the styles in question have already been staples and will only increase in popularity, while others might be newer for some. With all that in mind, keep scrolling to check out chic sneaker silhouettes, complete with a range of shopping inspiration if you’re looking to step up that shoe game now.

Source link

Hong Kong Retailer I.T Group Offers To Delist For $168 Million – WWD

LONDON – Fashion retailer I.T Group has proposed to privatize its business in a cash deal worth $168 million on Sunday, according to a Hong Kong Stock Exchange filing.

The deal, backed by private equity firm CVC Capital Partners, will see non-founder shares bought at $3 Hong Kong dollars apiece in cash, which is a 55 percent premium to the stock’s last closing price on Nov 30. Under the proposal, company founder Sham Kar Wai will retain 50.65 percent ownership, with CVC owning the remainder 49.35 percent after going private. The deal is still subject to shareholder approval.

In recent years, I.T Group has faced a similar fate as its Hong Kong-based peers such as Lane Crawford, Joyce, and Swank, struggling to keep up with retail’s digital transformation, which is dominated by Alibaba and JD.com in the mainland Chinese market.

“While the company has adopted online strategies, it has been unable to transform business operations sufficiently for online growth and related cost-savings measures to offset a decline in sales from retail outlets,” the filing read. “In the six-month period prior to August 31, 2020, turnover for the company declined by 31.9 percent, following an annual net loss for the